HS Batting Gloves | 96
The HS Batting Gloves 96 are a great choice for any professional player. These gloves have a soft, comfortable feel and are durable enough to withstand even the most intense pitches. The HS Batting Gloves feature Pittard’s leather material and supreme foam cushioning, which allows the glove to absorb shock while providing an ergonomic fit. The glove also features a finger chamber system and added protection with shock-absorbent in high-wear areas of the palm. The glove’s sponge-padded spacer mesh back for a perfect fit is lightweight, yet provides added protection for hard-wearing areas of the palm.
The glove also comes with a towel wristband with embossed Velcro for a perfect fit, as well as an extra leather patch on hard-wearing areas of the palm.
These batting gloves are available in both RH and LH orientations so that you can choose whichever side suits your preference best!
Benefits & features?
- Made of Pittard?s leather
- Used by top professionals
- Includes finger chamber system for added protection
- Excellent durability and performance
- Elegant look and superior feel
- Traditional design and look
- Shock Absorbent
- Supreme foam cushioning
- Ergonomic finger and thumb splits
- Sponge-padded spacer mesh back for a snug fit
- Lightweight high-density foam finger with thermoplastic polyurethane inserts
- Extra leather patch on hard-wearing areas of the palm
- Toweled wristband with embossed Velcro for perfect fit
- Available in both RH and LH orientations